The Refuge

A refuge from the desolation
It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Soooo, civil war?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:24 am 

Hard to think active police are placing pallets of bricks in multiple cities as well as aiding insurrectionists. Not to mention the media cheering on the riots while Americans die.

Is this not civil war?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Soooo, civil war?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

False flag.

Yes, I think we're on the cusp of a Civil War; no one is stepping back and the left is refusing to protect the people and instead are supporting the rioters.

One thing I've been hearing chatter about from trusted sources is that AG Barr has intercepts and evidence that tie high profile personalities (within government and the celeb sphere) to ANTIFA and other extremist groups. I think that they're being very careful with what they have for fear of exacerbating the situation. Imagine if Barr released transcripts/evidence tying top Democrats (Congressional, State, and Local level) and celebrities to ANTIFA and then issuing arrest warrants for them. What do you think would happen?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:37 pm 

I need to see these pallets of brick being placed in cities, who is posting that? Stormfront?

Absolutely nothing? Do you see anyone standing up for Aunt Becky at Fuller House? Elvis is Dead, the King of Pop is as well unless they go after Kiley Jenner, I don't think anyone cares about celebrities that much anymore. I don't think you are getting protesters to turn out to free George Clooney or Matt Damon.

I simply cannot believe you used the phrase "I think that they're being very careful with what they have for fear of exacerbating the situation." Who exactly is being careful? I see a lot of Senators who refuse to stop and answer questions being careful. I don't see the guy holding what I'm pretty sure is a hymenal instead of a bible doing anything to be careful, other than occasionally hiding in a basement. Is he being careful by threatening to send troops into American cities? In Michigan, you can go into the senate and stand above lawmakers holding assault rifles and somehow it isn't considered menacing, but when the did it to Regan, the Mulford act banned any guns in public.

Can I just remind everyone that no matter how you would wish otherwise, the Americans that are dying are on both sides of the barricades. If the Republicans were doing this it would be tweeted as Boston Tea Party 2. I'm not sure how the conservative media is silencing all Republicans either, it's all I see on twitter or facebook.

Let's face it, if anyone had the balls for a stand-up fight anymore instead of just shouting at each other in cyberspace, we would have seen a Civil War a long time ago by now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:53 am 

Ive seen multiple videos of cops in marked vans placing bricks onto palettes on youtube.

Ive never seen stromfront and im in contact with an assemblyman here and 2 that are running. Shit is not fake.

Theres supposedly a new mexico investigation in Albuquerque when a shop owner called the local pd when he found a pallet behind his shop. The whole web can be fake so all i do know is looting has hit near me within 3 miles of where im standing.

My true curiosity is a conspiracy theory.

This black eye club

I see pics of folks who I thought hard conservatives have black eyes and then they change their stances. Mattis had one when he spoke or at least the photo i saw of him at the podium. Fucker had stitches.

Bullshit that is some trip and fall. That is a right hook and i want to know who can crack a marine and walk away. Eastwood had one just before his seeming conversion and others like harry reid and some high up faces have nice shiners

Oh and mice can survive the cold and vacuum of space... AGAIN

Im done w nasa. This shit is fucking ridiculous, same fucking footage played as live for what 4 times now??? Fuck elon musk and ruck spacex and nasa. Elon bounced from Twitter when we kept harassing his ass about fucking mighty mouse and the nasa director was sweating buckets after the launch during his interview talking about a $1 billion price tag!!!!

Fuckers are lucky for the riots cuz theres gonna be hell to pay when trump gets to being made a fool of by these clowns

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:32 am 
Site Admin

Mattis is a fucktard after the recent revelations. Yes, I respect the man's career and what he did while in uniform, but afterward? He's been bought by the resistance.

On the subject of placing the bricks...I would be very wary of pointing the finger at police. I've seen a couple stories of people being busted in uniforms they bought but aren't police or military.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:48 am 

So I've been silent for a bit and I'm sorry. We had a scare earlier, while things haven't gotten very bad in AZ, we did have protests less then two miles from my house and there was significant social media chatter about going into the suburbs those evenings.

Apparently I'm scaring the wife with how seriously I've been taking this, but to be honest, I don't care. I'm going to make sure we come out alright.

And I agree, we are very much on the cusp of another Civil War. Many people today label them as Union and Confederate soldiers, but they were all AMERICAN soldiers. Even though they fought for a lost cause, we still need to remember they were Americans; today those on the left, while we disagree with them are also still Americans. The most important thing is communication, listening to others and not blocking them out. If we stop listening to others, we become part of the problem ourselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:57 pm 

A lot of this seems to be the lone douche theory. If anyone of you remembers Kurt Saxon, he did a whole series about someone fighting the Martians and he did the same things, he would show up at a peaceful protest, stand in the back and throw things at the police. The cops get hit they wade into the crowd and everyone who gets hit in the head is now a confirmed anti-police protestor looking for payback and the cops say they were trying to help and were totally justified, both are accurate, but neither contains the whole truth. I've been on the ground with the protest in NYC, not by choice, but I had to make a run into the hospital in the city, plus I have friends there with cameras and for some unknown reason, a friend who drove from New Mexico to Minneapolis on the business right when things lit up. I don't think anyone has the whole story and probably everyone is right and wrong about everything as well.

My biggest fear is the martyr effect, you see a bunch of kids with nothing to live for see all this media attention, and they go and do something dumb in order to join in on it. Remember like 20 years ago when no one would think to shoot up a school, then it became a weekly thing? Hopelessness is the big killer. That and all this stupid shit, okay protesters show up to protest police brutality, so the cops show up in body armor, with shields and riot batons, flanked with armored cars, tear gas and rubber bullets and launch into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Thank god the troops are better trained now or we would have probably seen another Kent State by now. If anything positive comes out of this, we should give the Guard a raise. They have taken a beating over the last few years like interns working at a Fortune 500 company.

And why the hell would anyone be doing pallets of bricks? That is just stupid, of all the improvised weapons, you go with bricks? You could show up with a dump truck and put enough large river stones on the ground for half the price and they would fly a lot farther and be easier to carry.

Everyone needs to pull back and not let someone else's stupid decisions lead to a series of newer ones. This is just the polices unions' time to die. They already got the teachers and most everyone else, they will just strip all the protections from them and things will eventually go back to hopefully better than normal. The schools are getting gutted right now, almost everyone I know is putting in for retirement right now. Since most teachers are already almost 60 I can see why and the opening instructions I've been seeing from the CDC are insane. It literally says that school personal will not do temperature checks on staff or students. There aren't enough public health people to do that. Our school is already looking for a Nurse Practitioner for the health clinic we shut down for the students almost three years ago as a lot of the area farms and the workers have no insurance and the only medical service a lot of the kids get is at school.

Well, I have to figure out how to disinfect all the Chromebooks that are coming back for the end of the year. I'm thinking of tossing all the cases as you can't really clean fabric bags, not really worried about COVID, more E Coli. At least if I don't make it back it will be one less liberal voter.

Didn't see the black eyes, but those could just be from surgery, any head surgery seems to leave you with two black eyes for some reason, I think it might be something to do with general anesthesia. My daughter has a pair of shiner right now and no one went anywhere near her eyes.